Through culturally responsive evaluation and assessment, we use a variety of approaches to gather feedback and provide relevant reporting for decision makers. We work with clients to design evaluation processes that meet their needs.
Tribal Climate Camp, Evaluation Report for Steering and Program Committees (2016, 2017 & 2019)
- Collaborative approach including leadership team members and partners.
- Narrative process including participants and instructors, qualitative analysis for themes.
- Report drafted for Steering Committee’s guidance of the following year’s TCC curriculum development.
Northwest Climate Adaptation Science Center (formerly NW Climate Science Center) Climate Boot Camp Evaluation Reports (2014, 2015, & 2016), Evaluation for Final Report (2017)
- Program evaluation and participant-informed learning assessment.
- Mixed method data collection through prior, during and post camp evaluation process.
- Reports drafted for NW CSC University Consortium Leadership.
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, Rapid Evaluation of Marine Reserves Community Team Process (2013)
- Collaborative research design
- Mixed method data collection through interviews and an on line survey
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data analysis
- Report drafted for ODFW to guide Marine Reserves program